Sonntag, 1. April 2012


STOP DA PRESSES!!!
 Bantam Books has announced that they are bringing „DOC SAVAGE“ back into print with newly discovered adventures written by „Lester Dent“ himself!!!

I can’t believe this myself! But it’s just been reported that "Random House" is reviving the  “Bantam Books” imprint so it can unveil  a treasure trove of unreleased “Doc Savage” titles written by Mr. Dent himself! These Novels  were never even printed in Pulp format! Supposedly "Random House" has been sitting on these for over 35 years! I’m sooo excited that I can barely sit still and type! It was reported at “Aint it Cool News” that due to the overwhelming successes of both the “Green Lantern” and “John Carter” films that Bantam plans on cashing in on the new craze on pulp heroes by finally printing a series of Doc Savage reboot novels that Mr. Dent had written in the late 1950s-early 1960s in an attempt to cash in on the “Secret Agent Craze“, which was itself inspired by Mr. Dents original series of “Doc Savage” adventures!
So it looks like 2012 is going to be a very special year for Pulp aficionados! 








 
God, I am so choked up about all of this. You’ll have to excuse me now while I go change my pants!

Take care.
Doug

1 Kommentar: